Before you can do this, you will need to add a new menu option on Back Office called 'Mailing List'. This will give you the information needed to export the file. To do this first, click here.
1. Double click on the 'Mailing List' icon.
2. Select 'All Members' and then click 'Next'.
3. The next window will show your membership customers. Click 'Export'.
4. You need to select a format to export the file, you may used whichever format you prefer. We use 'Excel Spreadsheet.*xls'. Click 'Next'.
5. Make sure the 'Include Column Titles' check box is ticked. Click 'Next'.
6. Click 'Next' through the next four, till you get to the last page; 'File Name'. Make a note of where the document will be saved and then click 'Execute'.
7. Once this has been done, you will be able to open the file and access the information required.