For standalone Merlin Tickets customers, orders can be found using the admin area, which is accessible by visiting your website (e.g. www.merlindemo.merlintickets.com) then adding /admin to the end of the URL (e.g www.merlindemo.merlintickets.com/admin)
It is possible to setup discount codes for online sales.
1. To do this, login to the Merlin Online back office using a browser.
2. Navigate using the left hand menu to: Config > Discount Codes
3. Click Add
4. Enter the following details:
- Discount Code - This is what is entered into the checkout page to activate the code.
- Valid from - Valid to. - When the code is active.
- Discount rate - This is a percentage. 10 being 10%, 100 being 100%.
- Min Quantity - This is the minimum someone has to order to use the code - Usually this is "1"
- Min Value - Usually this is set to "0" depending on the specifics of the discount code.
- Active. Ticked is active, un-ticked will stop the code from working.
5. Click Save
6. You will then need to select which products / collection of products this should apply to. Enter these into the box and click add. Repeat where necessary.
Still need some help? Get in touch at www.merlinsoft.co.uk/contact