1. On the left hand side of the screen, double click on the ‘EPOS’ icon.
2. Double click on ‘Epos Hot Pages’.
3. Next to the ‘Add Page’ button, type in a name you would like to call this page.
4. On the left-hand side of the window there will be a white space. When you run your mouse over it, squares will highlight. Click on a square where you would like to position the hot page and then click on the ‘Add Page’
5. Then click on ‘Add Product’. Select a product and then click on ‘Proceed’. You can also add an Event as a hot page too so that you can sell tickets on the EPOS. You need to make sure you add the MAIN EVENT TICKET which has the variants attached to it.
6. Select a Pack size from the drop down menu and a colour for the Hot Page. Then click ‘Save’.
7. Your Hot Page should now appear on the left hand side. At the top of the window click on the dropdown menu that says ‘page:’ and select ‘Top’.
8. Select an area in the white space for your Hot Page and then click on ‘Add Link’. Click on the ‘Linked Page’ drop down menu and select the page you created.
9. Select a colour and then click ‘Save’. Your Hot Page will appear on the left hand side.
10. Click ‘Close’.
This will take effect when Net polls but if you want it to take immediate effect you can manually run Net. This will be in the document ‘Running Net’.