1. On the left hand side of the screen, double click on the ‘Stock Control’ icon.
2. Double click on the ‘Stock Book-In’ icon.
3. Click on (…) to select the product. (or use a full stop "." then scan the barcode of the product you'd like to book in stock for)
4. Select the product you want to book and then click ‘Proceed’.
5. Fill out the rest of the details.
Choose the ‘Supplier’ from the drop down menu.
For ‘Book-In Packs’ select how many you have.
The ‘Unit Cost’ is the cost per item. Once you fill this out the ‘Total Cost’ should automatically calculate.
6. Once you have done this, you will see the product in the ‘Transaction Contents’ at the top of the page. Fill out the 'Booked In By' box and click 'Accept'. This has now been saved. It will ask if you want to print a receipt and create stock labels also.
7. If you wish to make adjustments to the stock i.e. changing amounts, stock damaged and or missing, then double click on the ‘Stock Adjustments’ icon.
8. Enter all the details as appropriate underneath the ‘Negative Adjustment Outline’ section and you can edit quantities of stock here too. Once you have done this, click ‘Add’ and you will see the edited stock at the top; ‘Negative Adjustments Out List’.